Wednesday, October 3, 2007

I love fall!

I'm going to start off with a little bit of news from Atchley Photography. I have been so busy lately that I have decided to hire an assistant to help me out with my "busy work". Kelly Phillips started this week and she will be helping me out with all of my office chores. I have also increased the price on the 5x10 collage to $20.00. I have started mounting these on styrene with a luster coating for protection. These can now be displayed in a frame or left on a stand. I actually sell alot of this size and I always worry about frame availability so this should take care of that problem.

I have had several request for pictures of my Christmas setup but I just love fall so much that I can't get in the Christmas mood yet! Fall is without a doubt my favorite season. I have done so many new shoots the past couple of weeks that it is really hard to narrow down a few favorites to post. I have also found a wonderful new hat maker on the Etsy site. If you have never visited the Etsy site..you should! It is wonderful for handmade items! Here are a few recent favorites...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


No comments: