Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Vacation...

I will be out of the studio for the rest of this week and next week so I won't be processing any orders recieved during this time. You can order as usual but it will take about a week longer than usual before the order comes in....thanks!

I also have a new backdrop that I wanted to share.....along with a few other recent favorites.

I hope everyone is having a great summer!

Shannon


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


3 comments:

Jim, "Homer" said...

These look just perfect. I sure do love your lighting and seeing your work.

Stacey J. said...

Ditto the above. I love seeing your work. The first two are breathtaking.

Capturing the heart and soul of childhood said...

What an ADORABLE series of images!
Those first two just melt my heart! And that baby is way too cute!
Lovely work!