These look wonderful - so much variety! She's gonna be thrilled! :)
So cute!! I love the outdoor ones!
These are just stunning! I wish my senior portraits looked even half as beautiful as these. I love your choice of the golden backdrop with her hair and eyes - just perfect.
Oh my gosh - where were you when I graduated from high school! She looks like a movie star.
You always do a fabulous job Shannon - and you manage to have the most beautiful clients too! The one outside by the fence is amazing.
Your lighting is perfect! I love them all!!
Gorgeous!!!!
STUNNING!!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
These look wonderful - so much variety! She's gonna be thrilled! :)
So cute!! I love the outdoor ones!
These are just stunning! I wish my senior portraits looked even half as beautiful as these. I love your choice of the golden backdrop with her hair and eyes - just perfect.
Oh my gosh - where were you when I graduated from high school! She looks like a movie star.
You always do a fabulous job Shannon - and you manage to have the most beautiful clients too! The one outside by the fence is amazing.
Your lighting is perfect! I love them all!!
Gorgeous!!!!
STUNNING!!!
Post a Comment