Thursday, October 9, 2008

Recent Session

I am currently booked for October and November but I do still have a few more sessions available for the first week in December.

I recently had the opportunity to photograph Alison McBryar. Alison is a very talented musician from our area. Here are a few of my favorites from that session.

Thanks!




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yipee! I've been stalking your blog waiting to see more:) I LOVE #2 and #7!!

~Shawna S.

Heather Cheatham said...

Your skin tones and high key are always so perfect. She looks amazing and should be thrilled!! Great job as usual Shannon.

Anonymous said...

Wow, these images are stunning! What a beautiful model.

Capturing the heart and soul of childhood said...

These are stunning, every single one! What a gorgeous young woman!

Jim, "Homer" said...

Beautiful girl and your shots are just outstanding.