Sunday, August 9, 2009

Siblings from last week

These two are adorable! I've processed a few of these in a softer vintage look. I really love that look and I think it works perfectly for these images. I also want to focus more on my on location work. Let me know if you have any good locations to use. I have permission to use the old porch from the blog post below...Brinlee. I would love to do another session there and it can be used anytime.

I'm am already booked for the first week in November. This was the best time for fall pictures last year. If you want lots of color you need to call next week because I have a few spots left the week before and after.

I am going to be offering some mini sessions in September. Let me know if you are interested so that I can get an idea of how many that I will schedule. The first one will be a shabby chic mini session. This will work for a boy or girl.

Thanks for looking!






































2 comments:

Amanda said...

I love these, Shannon!

Heather said...

I just love these images. Classic and beautiful! Fabulous work Shannon!