I also need to know as soon as possible if someone can't make their session. I've been emailing people and I'm going to be calling the ones that haven't responded to my email regarding their appointment. This rain is causing me alot of scheduling headaches :). I'm trying to make sure that everyone scheduled for a fall session is covered.
It's been so crazy busy that I will be lucky to post once a week on the blog so I'm just going to post my favorites each week.
Thanks!
I loved this session....I'm really loving these urban sessions!



A few from my fall mini sessions...




And one of the cutest babies ever...





4 comments:
Love these, Shannon! The urban sessions are great, but I also like the field with the couch! And that little baby is beautiful! Love her eyes and the baby legs picture is precious!
GREAT work!!! i loved all of them!!
This is the cutest baby i have ever seen!! Look at those eyes! And the rainbow leggings are adorable!
that second little girl has the cutest hair EVER! love them all, great work.
Post a Comment