I love your work!! Your pictures are so sharp & have great color ! I would be interested in knowing what camera & lens you use! I am a photographer from Lancaster Pa and currently use a cannon 40D and some of the L series lens but I'm realizing i need another lens for the look you get! beautiful job & the family has great taste as well.
2 comments:
I love your work!! Your pictures are so sharp & have great color ! I would be interested in knowing what camera & lens you use! I am a photographer from Lancaster Pa and currently use a cannon 40D and some of the L series lens but I'm realizing i need another lens for the look you get! beautiful job & the family has great taste as well.
Thank you so much! My email is shannon@atchleyphotography.com if you want to email me some questions :).
Post a Comment