She is SUCH a doll! I love all of the colors too, great work Shannon!
These are BEAUTIFUL!!!
I love each and every one of these. Beautiful baby and I am loving your new backdrops. You make me want to do studio so bad!
Where on earth did you get the beat up door backdrop? Is it a real door or an actual backdrop? Gorgeous!
These are absolutely the most perfect newborn photos I have ever seen. Absolutely stunning work, Shannon.
The doors are a drop from Denny's :). Thanks!
holy cow! how would a mama pick? these are stunningly beautiful!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
She is SUCH a doll! I love all of the colors too, great work Shannon!
These are BEAUTIFUL!!!
I love each and every one of these. Beautiful baby and I am loving your new backdrops. You make me want to do studio so bad!
Where on earth did you get the beat up door backdrop? Is it a real door or an actual backdrop? Gorgeous!
These are absolutely the most perfect newborn photos I have ever seen. Absolutely stunning work, Shannon.
The doors are a drop from Denny's :). Thanks!
holy cow! how would a mama pick? these are stunningly beautiful!
Post a Comment