Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

I told you that I was going to do better! Another post in the same week....this blogging is actually pretty fun!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Thanksgiving! I have had a wonderfully busy week with 7 sessions in 3 days. Anyway...I don't have all of the sessions edited but I grabbed a few of my favorites to share. I'm going to try and have a few of the galleries up tomorrow but here is a little sneak peek. This was the perfect time to do a session because I was able to get fall and Christmas pictures at the same time.

Happy Thanksgiving!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

oh I love that last shot, too stinkin cute!