Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy New Year!!

I hope that everyone has had a wonderful holiday season!

I will be "officially" going back to work on Monday 1/7/08. I have taken a couple of weeks off to spend time with my family but I'm really excited to start shooting again. I have some wonderful changes in store for 2008. My new website should be up and running next week. Please check it out.....it is a big change for me!

I know I have failed the blog again but I'm going to try REALLY hard to keep it updated now. Here are a few of my recent family pictures. I got all of the kids together as a gift for my mom......and by the way.....it is alot easier to take pictures of other people's children!!

Thanks for looking and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

A few family pics...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


1 comment:

Jennifer Walsh said...

Beautiful new website Shannon!
And geez ya'll have some really good genes in your family because everyone is Gorgeous!! Looking forward to meeting you this summer! You truly are an inspiration!