Thursday, January 10, 2008

More new products...

It seems like I went from the world's worst blogger to a blogging maniac haha! I'm just so excited about all of my new products and changes! Here are a few samples from a new series of vintage portraits that I am offering. The long skinny portrait will be available as a 10x20 and the horizontal version can be ordered as 11x14 or 16x20. These will of course be mounted and sprayed for longevity.

I have also been working on the rules for the "Mini Model" contest and they are as follows:

9 and under division (Tween/Teen division will be posted in March).

1. 1 image can be submitted. These are images taken by Atchley Photography. Just email me the image number so I can start pulling the entries.
2. All images must be submitted by February 1. I will have the images up and ready for voting on the 4th.
3. Voting will be conducted by a poll. The voting will go from the 4th until February 8.
4. The entry with the most votes wins!

The prize will be a 16x20 ($109.00 value) portrait mounted and sprayed. The winner will also recieve an Easter session with a complimentary 8x10 ($50.00 value). I will also include a small prize for the child.

Have fun with the contest.... I can't wait to hear from everyone!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


2 comments:

Jennifer Walsh said...

Shannon!!! These are absolutely incredible!!!

Jim, "Homer" said...

These are just awsome, I love the look of them.