Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Recent Studio session

I have gotten alot of new studio equipment in recently and I got to try out a few new things this week. This little girl is so beautiful!

Don't forget....the deadline for Christmas orders is December 1, 2008.

Thanks!

Shannon


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful angelic girl! Wonderful studio work. Love the first two especially

Lisa Lenderink Photography said...

These images are just breathtaking.

I love them~ Your lighting is just amazing.

Well done!

Jim, "Homer" said...

Such a pretty little girl. I am always impressed when I check out your blog. You do such wonderful work.

Jennifer said...

wow just found your blog, and what beautiful classy work you do. These look like painting so pbeautiful!

Amy Benzenhafer said...

Wow!!!! Great great great work Shannon.
I love peeking in to see what you have done.