I just wanted to share a few from last nights session. This family drove over an hour for their session. It seems like all of my clients have to drive an hour to get to me and I really appreciate you guys!! I know that you must feel like you are driving to the edge of the earth but I hope that I make it worth the trip!
This family was a dream to work with. The boys were polite, well behaved and obviously in love with their little sister.
6 comments:
thats my sister!!!!! aint she adorable
Beautiful Shannon! Savannah is gorgeous!! So worth the hour they drove.
Oh my!! What a gorgeous family!!!
Love the images!
Wow~ Those are just too beautiful.
Wow~ (for lack of a better word)
Just love your work!
I can why they would want to drive an hour to have you take their pictures. What a great job and she is just so cute.
Shannon, Your talent never ceases to amaze me! But then again, it is easy when you have such beautiful children to work with. Kim:]
Post a Comment