Happy New Year everybody!! I have been working on updating my site and studio so keep checking for updates. I am going to offer 2 digital collections in 2009 and I will be posting them in the pricing section in the next few days. I also spent the week painting the studio. Here are some pictures of the studio and some from a session that I did yesterday....another beautiful baby!!
I hope you enjoy!
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
So I am definitely partial to the subject, but you are a gifted photographer!! The pictures are amazing!!
6 comments:
So I am definitely partial to the subject, but you are a gifted photographer!! The pictures are amazing!!
Andrea Rains
Love the new studio pictures. The canvas look great! What is the name of the blue/tan bkgrd. Beautiful baby!
Love your clarity and lighting as usual. Adorable little one, and such cute outfits.
What a cutie, these are outstanding. Love your work.
Love your lighting. How many lights do you typically use? Wonderful job on these.
OMG!!! These are amazing! You take great pictures!! Very good job!
Post a Comment