I also have a new look for Atchley Photography. I hope you like it!
I am going to be offering at least 2 mini sessions in October. These will be 30 minute sessions w/ an online gallery of 10-15 proofs. I will have more details in the following week but email me asap if you are interested. The packages will include holiday cards. I am planning on doing 1 day of outdoor locations shots. These will most likey be in Scottsboro and 1 day of studio Christmas. I will have examples of both days in the following week. I will only be taking a limited number so make sure you let me know if you want a spot. The dates are Friday, October 9th and Monday October 12th. I am working on my 2009 Christmas cards now and I will be adding new samples to the gallery as I get them ready. The sample cards can be viewed on my site under 2009 Christmas cards.
Anyway....here are a few from some of my recent sessions....thanks for looking!










No comments:
Post a Comment