Thursday, September 10, 2009

My favorites from this week

I have only had one person contact me regarding the mini sessions so I have decided to only offer them for one day. The mini sessions will be held on Friday, October 9th. I will do studio sessions here in the morning and I will have 5 spots available. I will offer two on location evening sessions. I'm still working on location but the pictures below were taken at some of the potential locations. The mini sessions will be $150.00 plus tax and they will include 24 holiday cards, 1 8x10, 4 5x7's and 8 wallets. The sessions will last 20-30 minutes and I will provide 10-15 proofs in an online gallery.

I am going to start mounting my 8x10's on artboard. I love the look of mounted prints! I have been mounting 11x14's and larger for awhile but I just love the look so much that I want to include 8x10's also. 8x10's will be $26.00 when I start mounting them.

I had a great time with these kids this week! Thanks for looking!












































3 comments:

Lacey Kohl Photography said...

GREAT JOB! they look awesome!!!

Amanda said...

I love these, especially of Bowen!

Jim, "Homer" said...

Outstanding shots, I love your lighting.